Swimmers competing in the Leinster Open Sea races are required to:
- Leinster Swimmers must register with a swimming club to get a Swim Ireland number. See information about finding and joining a swimming club.
- Swimmers living in Ulster, Connacht or Munster must register with a swimming club or with Swim Ireland .
- Read and acknowledge the 2018 Rules and Swimmers’ Declaration copy of which is in the downloads page.
- Complete the additional online registration at Rules and Swimmers’ Declaration where you will be issued a race number. You need this race number whenever you want to participate in a Leinster Open Sea race.
The Leinster Open Sea race calendar is available in a number of formats:
- Online as a Google Calendar. To add the Leinster Open Sea Calendar to your personal Google Calendar, click on the blue +GoogleCalendar at the bottom of the calendar.
- Printable (PDF) version as a single A4 page (download here).
- Compact printable (PDF) version in business card format, two-sided (coming soon).
For race locations, click on a race event in the Google Calendar or see the map below.
All race locations are shown on the map below (open in new window).